Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thesis oh thesis

"What is a thesis?", asked a senior lecturer during the seminar on how to write a good thesis last Sunday. I answered, a thesis is a report of a research..then the lecturer added, a book with title, abstract bla bla bla..hmm ok not a bad answer..

Currently, the report writing (thesis) was in progress but in the slowest mode. I don't know why but I think I might have a booster to speed up. The deadline for submitting Chapter 3 (Results) was due. However, I still not submitting it to my SV. I owed her. My reason... my labworks is still in progress. hahhah


I think I need to hurry since we (postgrad members) have the tournament on writing thesis. Oh..


Thesis oh thesis..

but I think I like the statement below more than writing thesis..hhehhe


"nikah connecting people"

No comments:

Post a Comment