Thursday, November 24, 2011

My friend dah 'settled'

Fitri is my ex-housemate in Kolej Idris Al-Marbawi (KIAM) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Now, he is a great teacher in MRSM in Pahang. He teaches Additional Mathematics and he is graduated with Bachelor of Science in Statistics. His job is suitable for him since he likes kids and like to be kid too. We have a lot of memories in KIAM and also FST (same faculty with him but with difference courses). He always said that he will get married when he is 30 but he is married at the age of 26. What happened? Kan dah cakap jodoh pertemuan di tangan Allah. Berkeras jugak cakap umur 30 baru nak kahwin sampai berbalah-balah segala.. kan dah kawin awal..hehehe.. (ana akan kahwin bila umur 30, kata Fitri)..


One day i got an invitation from Ayuni (she is my friend at FST too) to her wedding but she did not tell me who the spouse is. She asked me for the address to post the card. I am a bit surprise when I got that invitation, I saw Fitri's name was there. Ingat dengan orang lain sebab dulu digosipkan dengan orang lain huhuhu..Then I text Fitri and congratulate him. Jodoh di tangan Allah kan..he just said thank you. tak sempat nak bergosip sebab semua busy..


bersama Fitri yang susah untuk senyum dari dulu lagi
However, congratulation!!!. May Allah give His blessing to both of you.


Mabrur kepada sahabat seperjuanganku di UKM dahulu. Semoga Allah memberkati kalian berdua (Fitri & Ayuni).



Fitri & Ayuni:  married on October 22nd 2011
This song is for both of you. Enjoy!

 


My friend dah 'settled'. Aku berdoa semoga dipercepatkan jodoh juga..ameen..

No comments:

Post a Comment